1. Plugin Installation
Prime Extensions gets installed just like any other Wordpress Plugin. Please follow these simple steps below:
- Unzip the Download package from wordpress.org and locate the Plugin.
prime-extensions-for-visual-composer.zip← The plugin is located within this download package.
prime-extensions-for-visual-composer.zip← This is the actual plugin itself.
- Log into your Wordpress Dashboard.
- Click on
Plugins → Add New
- Click on
- The Plugin is now installed! :)
2. Using the Plugin
Using the Prime Extensions VC Plugin couldn't be easier. Complete info and a visual guide are below:
- Once the plugin is installed a new set of Elements will be added directly to the Visual Composer Interface.
- Simply add a Visual Composer Element just like you normally would and you will see the new Prime Extensions Elements added to the list.
- Select the Element you'd like to insert and follow the on-screen options to customize your Prime Extensions.
- That's it! Click 'Save Changes' and you're done!
3. Advanced Plugin Details
The information below is provided for web developers who wish to make modifications to the plugin or include the plugin with their premium Wordpress theme.
prime-vc-extensions.php← this is the main plugin file which houses the entire functionality of the plugin.
Shortcodes← this file contains that all of the shortcodes File Here.
Admin← this file contains For custom backend editor styles & External Params File Here.